September 9th 11 am until 2 pm. Lunch provided, win raffle prizes including a big screen TV!
Changes are Coming! Join us as we connect with members of our community!
at Spectrum Healthcare Community Room
8 E. Cottonwood St, Cottonwood AZ
- Talk with AHCCCS and Health Plan Leadership to find out what will be new.
- Hear directly from the Health Plans about who they serve and what services are provided.
- Network with peers, family members, community partners and providers from around Northern Arizona.
Providers attending include:
- AHCCCS Office of Individual and Family Affairs (OIFA)
- Arizona Peer and Family Coalition (APFC)
- AZ Peer and Family Career Academy
- AZBCBS/Health Choice
- Care1st Health Plan
- Community Health Center of Yavapai
- Raising Special Kids
- Family Involvement Center
- Hope, Inc
- Mercy Care
- NAMI Yavapai
- Northern Arizona Peer and Family Coalition (NAPFC)
- Polara Health
- S.T.A.R. (Stand Together and Recover Centers)
- Spectrum Healthcare
- Terros Health
- Y.A.P (Youth Advocate Programs)